Highly refined space. Unprecedented immediacy.
For decades Chicago has been nationally recognized as a hub for achieving groundbreaking scientific discovery thanks to its world-class life science community.
In response to the high demand for modern commercial research lab space in Chicago, Sterling Bay has delivered the fully equipped 2430 N Halsted facility to provide the technical tools and resources necessary for local life science companies to flourish, from start-up to institutional stages.
Over 120,000 SF of proven lab space.
- Available incubator space
- Cooperational shared workplace and amenities
- Overhead service carriers
- Easy connect/disconnect for fast hook up of equipment
- Flexible partitions
- Highly secure lab environment
- Secured underground parking for 58 cars
- Updated common areas
Biology, Pharmacology, Genetics, Ecology, Neuroscience
A Prosperous Community
- 1 block to Fullerton Red/Brown/Purple Line "L" station
- 2 blocks to DePaul University Campus
- 15-minute drive to The Loop
- Underground secured parking on-site
- Easy access to all major hospitals in the area